Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YSL-- VICTOR&ROLF--STELLA McCARTNEY

YSL--If this is what pulling back means then by all means let it all out ..the collection was autere--slick and yet I kept waiting for something to happen ...which never did ---while it had the elements of classic YSL the collection never got off the ground for me

VICTOR &ROLF--Well we know these boys can drive home the THEME of their collections but while I found the Statuary to be a great reference I found the make up distracting and I was not sure that the static quality of a statue, frozen at that moment in time , made for a collection of wearable inviting clothes .....

STELLA McCARTNEY ..while not a fan of hers, I found the collection to be quite welcoming ---the tailoring ..the dresses...this looked grown up to me and I am sure for many of the retailers

No comments:

Post a Comment