Thursday, February 18, 2010

NY FALL 2010 OSCAR & MICHAEL






So in a perfect world there would be tons of clients who could afford and lust for the clothes from these 2 designers.............Oscar de la Renta and Michael Kors. The reality is that the audience is even smaller than we know but that does not make these clothes any less luxurious, lush, chic and wearable.
Oscar brought the much needed dose of color in a season that could double for funereal and Michael oozes that "lady of leisure" that so many wish they were..........words are a bit uselss for clothes like these but I thought I would offer up a few.
P>S> Do not be mistaken ....Oscar was not as fabulous as I had hoped but in a season of black and grey and platforms and no hose and leggings....I say I 'll take this anytime DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL THE COLLECTIONS AT STYLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment