Sunday, March 5, 2017

Balenciaga PFW fall 2017



And here we have still one more case of HYPE blinding and totally concealing anything that has to do with the DNA of the brand. Simply said these are clothes for those who revel in deformity and shock value. Since I don’t particular care for either situation, I guess I am supposed to run for my depends from seeing the spectacular parade of who cares clothes shown in odd, if not forced and tortured, proportions.
click image to enlarge


Oh wait!! The collection will no doubt be nothing short of a revelation to the so called media elite but for me, I wish I could unsee what I have seen associated with one of the greatest designers of the 20th century. Okay, I’ll be kind; this is an onslaught to senses and an insult to the name! Personally, the brand should be renamed “Experiments in Poor Taste” dba "Wet Dreams do Come True" or simply WDDCT!
click image to enlarge


What more needs to be said ... laud him ... applaud him … put him up on a pedestal but the bottom line is the same ... a pig in couture is a pig in couture... if you catch my drift! Kool aid is dispensed before leaving the premises... drink hearty
click image to enlarge


PS as for mining the archives ... You defame the legacy of the man and his talents
click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment