Monday, June 14, 2021

Proenza Schouler Resort 2022

Okay, let’s start by asking what season is this... I know what it’s supposed to be but I’m confused due to what I see! It is incomprehensible to me that these two joy boys turn out collection after collection that mean nothing, say nothing and certainly don’t bring anything to the fashion table.

                                                                                       click image to enlarge
                                                                                      click image to enlarge

I have yet to figure out who their customer is other than one who likes to buy clothes just because of a label...oh yes, the label whores! Someone needs to tell me who, what kind of woman, what aged woman is running by any means possible of purchase to own these clothes.

                                                                                     click image to enlarge
                                                                                    click image to enlarge

I have said time and time again, every season they shop for a new client and this season is no different except that the it reminds of that Vivaldi hit...The Four Seasons.

                                                                                      click image to enlarge

When anyone can rationally explain this all to me, please let me know as it’s been puzzling me far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment