Sunday, February 20, 2022

Simone Rocha fall 2022

Here’s the deal... NO! I don’t get it ... ever... each season I shake my head and wonder who and why anyone would want to look like this and yet I know she has a cult like following. What also struck me this season is that the clothes used to stand out from all others as being the exception but these days it’s more the norm as far as what’s presented by so many.

                                                                  CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

It's very 19th century mixed with Miss Kitty, a few of the Japanese mixed with Von Beirendonck and Jeremy Scott. Where is anyone going in these clothes since the days of horse drawn carriages are long gone. Imagine getting into a Mini Cooper in one of these get ups ... you’d suffocate!

                                                                 CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
                                                                    CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I mean these clothes are like caricatures... I honestly don’t know what else to say here but it’s certainly not often that I can’t express myself ... in a positive or negative way.

                                                                   CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
                                                                 CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I leave it you then

No comments:

Post a Comment