Thursday, October 8, 2009

PARIS SPRING 2010 LOUIS VUITTON- HERMES

LOUIS VUITTON-try as I might to understand and every time I think I get it I realize that I will never understand the hoopla involved in a collection that is not offered to retailers and is only sold in their own stores ..........................no matter how much print is devoted to it ......the clothes are unwearable--wildly expensive and frankly ---------------not pretty on anyone of any age --thank god they make their money on handbags -------------the only thing I cannot shake from my head is that Marc Jacobs does this purposely as to poke fun at the entire fashion business

HERMES-Why is it that Gaultier can deliver this wildly tasteful-effortless- timeless-understated and flawless collection and the above mentioned is such a mess..................it is just a pleasure to watch and a delight to see
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2010RTW-HERMES

No comments:

Post a Comment