Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Simone Rocha fall 2021

 YES! I know she has a following but what I want to know is why? In 25 years or more of doing trunk shows and selling on the retail floor I never crossed paths with any woman, of any size, who wanted to look heavier or bigger than she actually was! Other than maybe that kewpie doll lipped sometimes editor at Vogue.

                                                                            click image to enlarge

                                                                            click image to enlarge

To me these are clothes that swallow the wearer as well as I just need to know what makes these clothes appealing to anyone. I shake my head trying to come up with some sort of logical, reasonable answer to a simple question which is why do you want to look like this?


                                                                             click image to enlarge

                                                                          click image to enlarge

Someone out there must have a reason for me or an explanation beyond craftsmanship or originality!!


                                                                          click image to enlarge

I want to know what that is... talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment