Sunday, October 1, 2017

Balenciaga PFW spring 2018



What a sad and shameful display of such a vaunted and respected brand which now can be viewed as an absurd show of “what brand?  Who? It’s about me! I am the brand!” the assumptions and hubris are nothing in comparison to the disgrace that carries his name linked to Balenciaga. After all I am Demna !! 
click image to enlarge


There is nothing to say other than after the hype there aint nothing here but a pile of rags and junk that look like school projects. If you want a collection that reflects trying too hard and trend following, then you have come to the right place.
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge


After all, if reviewers can rave about Rick Owens then they are welcome to wet their panties and swoon over this crap. I would be disgusted with myself if I even tried to decode or thought that this was fashion. I mean dollar bill prints, tartans, oversized vee neck sweater, bowling bags, scenic leather pants, dirty laundry layered on, dust cover hand bags, colostomy bag skirt, platform crocs, Chanel knock off handbags and that’s just what I seem to recall. I truly wish I could unsee this atrocity. H&M must be ecstatic….
click image to enlarge


Let them rave and the rooskie fraud of a designer and his brother laugh all the way to the bank with their piles of rubles!
click image to enlarge


Shame on Kering! But then again …. anything to sell a handbag... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment