Saturday, September 30, 2017

Altuzarra PFW spring 2018



Apparently I am too stupid not to be able to decode the significance of this collection. For me it has taught me not to expect and hence never be disappointed and that Altuzarra is very capable of designing Proenza Schouler. 
click image to enlarge


If this is one of our best home grown talents then I say “Houston, we have a problem!”
click image to enlarge


Someone more well versed will have to explain the merits of this odd collection which ranged from fishnet dresses to the latest incarnation of the Swedish army officers coat. It’s a 4 season collection and yet with no real direction other than just one more designers trying to chase a trend... whatever that might be. 
click image to enlarge


I can openly admit that things are getting mighty depressing on the fashion front!
click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment