Thursday, July 16, 2020

Loewe Spring men’s 2020


I think that fashion now has to get rid of all the layers and just say, ‘This is what this brand does, and we’re going to do it with conviction.’ It has to be real. I think it’s bigger than the collection. I’m really proud of it because it’s very honest, it’s our humility. And it’s actually about finding that I love what I do.”  JONATHAN ANDERSON … DESIGNER
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Huh?
I truly need someone to explain this to me as apparently I am not smart enough or savvy  enough to understand the clothes or the babble!
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Since when did being a pseudo-intellectual or having a doctorate in philosophy become a prerequisite for being a designer? Tell me, please… anyone?
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Clothes are meant to speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment