Wednesday, September 9, 2009

LA LOHAN and UNGARO

It is not often that I feel the need to vent but this morning finds me in a quandry ?????? What the fuck does Lindsay Lohan know about clothes and Ungaro ????? Either Mr. Moufarrige is a genius or he is a moron beyond anyone's wildest dreams .......................I just have to question what exactly is the positive side of attaching a personality such as hers to a house that is steeped in French fashion ........I was lucky enough , during my career to have bought Ungaro as a collection during the 80's when the house was peaking and I cannot justify in my head what this addled, confused ,talentless starlet could possibly know of the heritage of Ungaro ---someone please enlighten me !!!

UPDATE--AS IT APPEARED IN THE NY POST ON SEPTEMBER 11---Lindsay Lohan took the cake, however, at the Ungaro showroom on Madison Avenue when she darted out after two minutes and refused to have her picture taken with the company's CEO, Mounir Moufarrige. She hopped into a car and rode off, leaving her mother, Dina Lohan, stranded.

No comments:

Post a Comment