Friday, September 25, 2009

MILAN SPRING 2010

Spring has always been the more troublesome of seasons for most designers and so far it holds true for the first 2 major collections of Milan

GIORGIO ARMANI--he has the blues for sure and in every shade --I found the clothes did not possess their normally polished soigne look...For a man who couldn't design a dress 30 years ago , this collection is dress-centric and light on the refined slick tailored look that Mr. Armani has built his reputation on. hile the collection offered a softer look I found it to be less than pleasing
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2010RTW-GARMANI/

PRADA--This collection like 90% of the ones I have seen from this famous house ----is just incomprehensible to me ...pigtails???.............one reviewer wrote about "wearable" clothes...I say "What collection did I see?".............save for the chandelier crystal segment of totally unwearble not to mention the incredible weight of them ...it is all lost on me
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2010RTW-PRADA/

No comments:

Post a Comment