Thursday, February 25, 2010

LONDON FALL 2010






It is not very often that I am without an opinion or comment but I seem to be at a great loss to discuss the current showings in London. Each time that I began to watch a collection I was hoping for some of the rare talents that London has to offer. This time around I was dismayed to see so may collections that smarted of Alexander McQueen or maybe it was the almost unanimous use of digital prints that McQueen popularized during his past 2 collections. Then there were the case of what I can only say are not very pretty clothes...............even collections like ERDEM which I usually adore I found to be boring for one reason or another. So I will just post 5 selected shots from 5 collections and I leave it to you to decipher where they come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment