Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Dries Van Noten fall 2022 women’s

I am not a dyed in the wool Dries fan but I sure as shit know when he is on fire and with this collection, he is a 3 alarmer!

Let it be known I am not a fan of greasy haired models and ghoulish makeup but to my credit I can block that out when I’m looking at FABULOUS clothes! Dries gives you a reason to own another puffer or trench and even riffs on that famous Charles James satin jacket more than once. As most of you know I am a big fan of animal prints and so come one come all they are all here and from retail reports women of all ages still find them irresistible.

There is soft, there is rigid, there are prints there is solid, there is color there is black. Dries delivers on all counts. The statement is bold and that goes for that incredible rhinestone torsade that immediately caught my attention when watching the film. This is a made in the shade collection for all Dries lovers and sure to attract new ones as well as these clothes have no age.

I’m not gonna pick it apart but as you can see the collection runs every gamut from a to z on every possible possibility. He is right on the money actually designing a collection at a time when gimmickry and bad fashion seem to be taking over and now here, he is proving that real fashion does exist by actually not giving into any trend or gimmick!

I urge you to watch the short film of this collection!

****************CLICK ON ANY OF  THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE************* 

No comments:

Post a Comment