Thursday, September 26, 2019

Rick Owens spring 2020


Think Sphinx meets Uhura (Star Trek) meets Marie Antoinette or The Ten  Commandments meets Battle Star Galactica  meets Dangerous  Liasons
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Color me speechless! No, I have never pretended to like or come close to understanding what this man does but I know when I see that when he translates everything from door knobs to panniers, to sphinx like headwear into clothing that what you get is one ridiculous repetitive, unwearable mess of what is supposedly fashion. 
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
You’re on your own here gang. I’m flummoxed by a grand display that appears to me more of a parody than anything that should be taken seriously regardless of whatever blah blah blah accompanies the collection. I leave the supposed explanations to the brainiacs of fashion like Tim Blanks and Nicole Phelps!
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment