Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Maison Margiela spring 2020


This is a rarity if not a first … this collection spoke to me ... I can’t really say why, I really can’t try to critique it, I’m not sure I even understand it  but it called to me  and summoned me back. The only thing I can think of is that the collection actually looks designed.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I sense the WWII vibe from the way that nurses dressed during the war and of course I get the tongue in cheek “nunsense” and well maybe a little sort of Night Porter but after that my only defense of posting it is that I like it! The ones piece that reminded of what Gucci did showed me how astray Gucci had gone how potent it might have been if the so called designer designed.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
So basically, you’re all on your own here 
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment