Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jeremy Scott NYFW fall 2017



Having never really been a fan of the designer regardless of the label … He remains a fascination and enigma because I just can’t believe this shit sells or matters, no matter the label. In keeping with that concept I assembled or compiled a train of thought while viewing the latest collection of heavily referenced cartoon clothes ready to hit stores for fall 2017... 
click image to enlarge


What suddenly popped into my head was... What’s new pussycat? ... The reply came back a resounding NOTHING!  .. Please take note of a photo taken by Avedon of a certain bombshell... yes some of us can remember and recognize the source!!!
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge


So here goes a list of contributors: Valentino of the 21st century variety, Cavalli, glam rock, Dolce, Moschino (past and present … duh), Gaultier, Janis Joplin, Givenchy of the Tisci era, DSquared, Elvis, loony tunes and I’m sure I have missed some but you get the idea!
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge


So again I ask What’s new pussycat? ... now it’s your turn to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment