Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Jacquemus fall 2019

So here’s the deal... what season is this... it is a bit difficult as we seem to be still be in spring and then it’s supposed to be fall and if it’s fall it’s in a very temperate climate.
click image to enlarge
I can’t say I loved it … I can’t say I hated it... I can say the collection needs to be dissected to find pieces that spark one’s interest. There is nothing here to set the world on fire and nothing here that will start a trend but it’s pretty. The colors are pretty despite an unseasonal designation.
click image to enlarge
So while the media is oohing and aaaahing I sit on the fence barely being able to call it fall and trying to search out the special pieces... not the gimmicky ones… but the pieces that are slick and wearable and of the moment and yet timeless.
click image to enlarge

And lest I forget there is one mutantly large tote bag and few other oversized bags and no hat! 
click image to enlarge
PS... Saddle bags are not pretty no matter where you wear them and there are lots more bells and whistles this season that are just there for no reason.
click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment