Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dior fall 2019


I have no idea where to start so I’ll start at the top... BUCKET fucking hats with veils on EVERY exit... leather, leopard, lacquered straw, patent leather, checks, plaids and that’s just from memory.
click iimage to enlarge
Message tees, Buffalo checks in every possible version lace up flat boots Dior logos and of course more transparency because what can look better than dyke boots with ankle length embroidered tulle skirts and sleeveless tops unless it’s princess heeled sling backs with sheer anklets.
click iimage to enlarge

click iimage to enlarge

This really does take the cake for clothes for the sake of clothes that have absolutely no connection to the heritage of this brand. In a moment of sheer abandon I will say that Raf was a god at Dior in comparison ... these are H&M ready if that and by all standards just butt ugly ill-conceived over designed, heavy handed clothes.
click iimage to enlarge

Mamamiamariameatball is so out of touch with reality that I’m starting to think that she believes she is the new Karl ... it is all just inconceivable to me that she gets to keep this job
click iimage to enlarge

The pictures speak louder than my words
click iimage to enlarge
I liked maybe 5 pieces out of I’d say almost 100  exits  most of all the tie neck knit tops of which my mother owned a Malcolm Starr  gown with that neckline in the mid-60s

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeffrey what a ridicule list fashion show! There is no word to describe it, I love the “Buffalo “ check red n black timber jacket to be sported with tulle je-ne-sais-quoi lol. oh my gosh ... RM.F.

    ReplyDelete