Monday, January 21, 2019

DIOR Haute Couture spring 2019


OMG … OMG … OMG… OMG … OMG … OMG… OMG … OMG … OMG… OMG … OMG … OMG… OMG … OMG … OMG… OMG … OMG … OMG…  OMG… OMG … OMG ... 
I am gob smacked. I am slack jawed. I am horrified! I am appalled! I am in shock!!!
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge


WTF is Mamamiamariameatball drinking? This is one of the most ridiculous displays ever to bear the name Dior. Beaded, sequins skull caps/ bathing caps complete with chin straps, crisscross strapped Mary Janes, romper, beaded leggings, hot pants, streamers, sparkly gogo boots, white anklets and clothes that certainly brought the Dior ateliers to their knees for no result. It just to sad that almost everything is hideously ugly, clumsy or so far out there as to defy one’s imagination that these clothes can wear a Dior label… let alone Haute Couture.
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge

It’s so H&M, so costumey, so heinous in every way that I can’t wrap my head around it. I did however realize that these sideshows are always shows within shows and I think I finally figured out what why ... to distract you from the main event. Then of course I shudder at the thought of the faux intellectualism that has been applied to this insult to haute couture.
click image to enlarge

click image to enlarge
If she doesn’t get the same treatment as Raf then I truly no longer understand what Dior stands for other than anything else but clothes. She has cheapened the brand to the limit and it seems to consistently worsen as if that’s possible.
click image to enlarge
As Penny from Big Bang Theory says ... holy crap on a cracker! Now that I think of it ... most of  this stuff looks like pre-teen party dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment