Thursday, June 9, 2016

Co resort 2017



I may be late to the party here with this brand but at least I arrived. Well I’m glad I got here; better late than never.

click image to enlarge

My impressions are that overall the collection looks a bit fallish rather than resort BUT imagine the hubris to present a collection with dresses that have sleeves (many of them) and no cleavage display, no transparency and nothing Kim Kardashian painted on second skin! The HORROR!

click image to enlarge

With that being said, the clothes are extremely salable to WOMEN who have a sense of self and the self-knowledge to know that sleeveless past a certain age is most unacceptable. The CO woman is also an individual who might see the inspirations from the past that have been massaged into present day fashion. No, these are not clothes of the Chloe/ Céline school and certainly not of the Vêtements school but instead one might see shades or the REAL Yves and maybe the REAL Cristobal as well as possibly Chloe when it was great. I can see many real life women wanting to wear and own these clothes for exactly the aforementioned reasons.


click image to enlarge

PS I adore the backdrop for these photos
click image to enlarge





No comments:

Post a Comment